Clinton Anderson Ambassador
Ride With Friends
Horse Training - Clinton Anderson Ambassador Stacy Hancock
More Info Coming Soon!
For ANY Other Reservations, Please call 928-333-4984 first.
Planning Your Stay
- RIDING BOOTS OR BOOTS WITH HEELS, NO HIKING BOOTS
- HELMET IF YOU RIDE WITH ONE
- RAIN GEAR, NO PONCHOS PLEASE
- WARM COAT OR JACKET
- LIP BALM
- COWBOY HAT WITH STAMPEDE STRING, OR BASEBALL CAP
- BANDAIDS MOLESKIN, SMALL FIRST AID KIT
- BYOB AND ANY RIDING GEAR YOU WANT TO BRING (SADDLE, SADDLE BAGS ETC)
- YOUR FAVORITE SNACKS AND DRINKS TO ENJOY BETWEEN MEALS. ICE AND ICE CHEST TO KEEP DRINKS IN.
- DON'T FORGET MEDICATIONS!
- IF ANYBODY HAS ANY ALLERGIES, BE SURE TO BRING YOUR EPIPEN!
- WE SUPPLY THE WATER, TOWELS, WASHCLOTHS, ETC. ON THE TRAIL AND THE CABINS WILL BE FULLY MADE UP FOR YOUR COMFORT.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many days will we camp on the horse drive?
We may camp 1-2 nights during the spring horse drive. We do not camp on the fall horse drive. This may be subject to availability or weather conditions.
What will the weather be like?
Spring can get a little warm and Fall a little cold. There is a chance of rain or a random snowstorm. Layers, outerwear, and sun protection are suggested. We encourage you to check the weather prior to your arrival and plan accordingly. Our gift shop has t-shirts, hoodies and hats available for purchase.
Do I have to ride all the days?
No. You are welcome to ride all of the days or just a few. The Horse Drive rate includes all rides and there is no discount if you choose not to ride all of the days.
How well do I have to ride to qualify to participate?
You need to be an intermediate rider that has ridden at least 40 hours and be physically fit and in good health.
Specialty Week Policies
A 50% deposit is due when making a reservation. We'll refund your deposit, minus a $100 cancelation fee, up to 90 days before your scheduled Specialty Week. After 90 days we will refund 1/2 of your deposit up to 60 days before your reservation. After 60 days it is a loss of deposit.
If you would like to move your reservation to the next year you would need to let us know 60 days before your scheduled Specialty Week and there is a $100 fee. After 60 days 1/2 of your deposit can be moved to another year. After 30 days it is a loss of deposit.